All tournament games will be played in Biberach an der Riß in five modern sports halls. Each team has at least four games of 30 minutes each - including one-minute team timeouts from the quarter finals onwards. All this spread over three days will make every handballer's heart beat faster.
At the tournament of the male A-youth, a playing time of 2 x 20 minutes awaits you - with an additional half-time break and the possibility of team timeouts.
The following age groups are eligible to play in IBOT 2023:
mA / wA: 2004/2005 || mB / wB: 2006/2007 || mC / wC: 2008/2009
If there are more registrations than places, we will set up a waiting list with replacements!
The small print ...
1. Each team must Teams arriving without a responsible guardian are not allowed to enter the tournament quarter.
2. In three halls (WHL, - PG- and Mali-Halle) water-soluble adhesives are allowed, in the WG-hall and BSZ-hall not. Violations in these halls can be punished with loss of play or exclusion from the tournament. Any cleaning costs incurred will also be charged to the team responsible. The first named team provides the game ball.
3. The game will be played according to the rules and regulations of the IHF, but without time-out in the 7m and without time-out / team time-out in the group and placement games. Exceptions are quarter-, semi-final and final games, where each team has a team time-out. It is allowed to change players at any time.
4. 8:10/d is excluded from the tournament rules. Grossly unsportsmanlike conduct according to regulation 8:9 a-f will be punished with disqualification. As usual, the penalty does not lead to a suspension of play. Grossly unsportsmanlike conduct according to 8:10 a-c is punished with a blue card and automatically results in a suspension. The tournament committee decides on the further duration of the penalty.
5. The rule "injured player" is excluded. Injured players do not have to pause three attacks.
6. A seventh outfield player (without marking) may only be used in the tournament of mA and wA!
7. The following age groups apply for the individual age groups:
The team manager/coach has to make sure that only players with a valid authorization to play for the respective club/team. We reserve the right to carry out passport controls.
8. The playing time for all games (U19 female, U17, U15) is 1 time 30 minutes. A time-out is available to the teams in the quarter, half and final. In the male U19 the playing time is 2 times 20 minutes with a halftime break of 5 minutes. One time-out per half is available to the teams.
9. The first named team has the throw-off and plays from left to right from the timekeeper's table. In the event of a tie, the first named team will change its uniform. If a team plays with a different jersey color than the one indicated in the game plan booklet or has not indicated a jersey color, it is obliged to change in case of doubt. If a match cannot be kicked off due to improper outfits, the team that would have been obliged to change is considered to have lost the match.
10. A player may only play in one team within an age group.
11. A registration form (online) must be filled out for each team, on which the name, date of birth, passport number and jersey number of the respective player as well as all coaches sitting on the bench must be entered. The players have to wear the once chosen back number for the whole tournament! For each team there must be a responsible coach, who can be reached via cell phone at any time.
12. The points, then the goal difference and then the number of goals scored will be used for the evaluation. Finally the lot decides. If two or more teams have the same number of points, the direct comparison will decide. If there is a tie, the entire group table will be used according to the criteria mentioned above.
The best second, third, etc. will be determined by a cross-comparison, in which first the placement in the group, then the point ratio, then the goal difference, then the number of goals scored and finally the draw decides. Decisions by lot will be made by the tournament management without prior notice.
13. If a match ends in a draw in the intermediate rounds and placement matches, the decision will be made immediately by shooting seven-meter shots. In the final matches for 3rd and 1st place, there is an extra time of 1 x 5 minutes.
14. Objections and referee appointments will not be negotiated.
15. Television or video broadcasts can be made without prior notice With the registration the participating club agrees that sound and video recordings can be published without further permission.
You have to do the following here
- Register before the first game
- Pick up your guest cards
- Pay the deposit for the accommodation
You can do the following here
- Buy additional guest cards
- Query results
- Attach wishes, suggestions and complaints (grievances?).
Telephone tournament management:
+49 178 3299311
+49 178 3299312
Mail address of the tournament office
The registration fees for your IBOT
experience are as follows:
registration fee per team
participation fee without overnight stay per person
o Incl. IBOT
participation fee with overnight stay per person
o Incl. Breakfast
o Incl. IBOT
- A deposit of
150€ is required per team. The deposit has to be paid at the check-in in the